I know, I know - the majority of you are likely Smug Mummies yourself, so why the gift list when you're supposed to be buying gifts for other people right now?
I'm so glad you asked! In numerical order:
(1) If you can't be generous with yourself at Christmas, who can you be? Wait, don't answer that . . .
(2) You may have a husband like a certain someone - ahem - who doesn't take well to being given a wish list, but if they just happen to run across one on the interwebs, or have something like this forwarded to them . . .
(3) A friend is about to/has just become a new mom, and though she's received umpty million things for baby, hasn't received a thing that would make her life easier.
(4) You've already purchased for friend in scenario (3) spa gift certificates and/or pinot and/or a night of free babysitting so she can go out for a few hours sans wee preshus darling angel.
Clockwise from the left:
- Skip Hop Diaper Bag Duo by Jonathan Adler ($75): How Chicistan is this be-chevroned diaper bag? Perfect for the mom-under-one set.
- Citizens of Humanity Amber Mid-Rise Bootcut Jeans ($160): Repeat after me, class: MID-RISE. Because nobody wants to see Mama's ASSets peeking out as she bends over to deal with the latest toddler tempest.
- H&M Scarf ($12): warm, stylish *and* conceals omnipresent baby spit-up on shoulder.
- Lulu Frost for J. Crew Deco Bangle ($68): pretty for Mama, entertaining for baby to play with; since dangly earrings are now out, the arm is where the jewelry flair can go.
- Cartier Love Bracelet (I don't even want to know): it wouldn't be me if there weren't a "champagne tastes, beer budget", wildly unrealistic option on here.
- Santorini Monogrammed Coffee Tumbler ($32): no one gets between this Smug Mummy & her caffeine; let the monogram do the "Back off, it's mine!" talking.
- Maclaren Quest Stroller ($229): worth the $$; the best travel/mall stroller out there.
- Air Bacara Ballet Flat ($178): SPARKLE! The Prettiest I've seen for the buck.
- Skip Hop Pronto Changing Station by Jonathan Adler ($34): ideal for us moms-of-toddlers, who just need a changing pad/wipes insert for a regular ol' civilian purse.
- Modalu "Pippa" Medium Grab (approx. $266 US): as I reviewed here, the ideal transition from diaper bag purse. Also, just lovely.
- Itzy Ritzy "Snack Happened" Reusable Bag ($10): easy to clean, playful patterns, and just the right size for the toddler snacks I now tote everywhere.
Anything I left off? Further gift roundup requests?