"Yes!!!!" I hissed in return. There may or may not have been a fist pump involved.
Confused? So was the AH, but here's (at long last) my point - I was smugly thrilled that, after nearly five years of connubial bliss, my one redeemable
|Apologies for the recent spate of wedding photos, but we have no recent, decent ("redecent"?) photos because we never, ever remember to take photos of stuff aside from Master P. Also, because I'm blonder / thinner in these than I am than redecently.|
- Football starts with "f" but isn't a four-letter word;
- How to order that funny sushi that doesn't come in a roll;
- How to use a power drill;
- To give people the benefit of the doubt, at least at first (unless they're in Crocs, in which case they obvs. aren't to be trusted) (I may have made that caveat up.)(But it's clearly necessary.)(Parentheses.)
- That Texas is near the South, geographically and spiritually, but not of it
- That street smarts sometimes trump book learnin' - babies, anyone?
What stuff have you taught your Smug Married other, by hook or by crook, and vice versa?