Would you believe I'm feeling grateful for more than 5 things this week? The least nauseating five, if you can believe it:
1. Friends who exclaim upon my entering a party, "Oh, good, we can open the champagne now!" YES WE CAN!
2. Recchiuti chocolates. Trust me.
3. The HRH Pug spent his Valentine's Day weekend clad in a festive holiday-themed scarf, so the Anonymous Husband threatened both divorce and custody proceedings if I post a recent photo. Therefore, I attempt to earn your reader love by posting a puffy-hearted picture of the HRH as a puppy:
We're still working on our entry for Mrs. Jetplane's Pug contest . . . these things cannot be entered into lightly, after all.
4. Proof that I haven't been 100% sucked into my latest Type A Minus obsession, car shopping*, in the form of this DVF dress that is now on my stealth sale watch list.
*Although this is arguably more socially normal & productive than the teenaged vampire problem, no?
5. That I met the AH in that time honored, old-fashioned way**, versus the current reality show means which primarily involve hot tubs and spray tans***. Not that I'd know this from religous "Bachelor" watching. Nooooope, not me, tra la la la . . .
**In a bar, naturally.
***Bikinis?? On a first date??