Speaking of the Universe, it has apparently opted to put EVERYTHING on sale this week, to the delight of
Going counterclockwise from the top left . . .
- BR Monogram Color-Block Sweater Dress: Down from $225 to the eminently more reasonable $145. I've been stalking this one for a while. Hmm . . .
- Lace Lady Dress: From $175 to $119.99. No, I don't just like it for the prim name, although I can't blame you for thinking it. Love the fun take on lace, which is trendy but also to us traditional sorts happens to be a classic.
- BR Monogram Princess Sleeve Collection: Maybe we should rename this post "The Prim and Properly Elegant Dress Post" or something. Regardless, love this for daytime & the more reasonable new price,
$150$149.99 down from $175.
- BR Monogram Chain Detail Dress: So perfect for a formal work setting with a little cardigan. From $195 to $125.
- BR Monogram Faille Sheath Dress: Love the origami-like detail at the waist. And the model's fierce look. Great price drop here - from $225 to $129.99.
Again, starting in the upper left corner:
- Angora Argyle Trouser Sock: As HRH Preppy Princess pointed out, BR has some adorable argyle right now. As longtime readers will note, I'm slowly coming around to the 'gyle . . . except that I've also become inexplicably lame and started writing stuff like " 'gyle" . . . in any event, these are down from $9.50 to $5.99.
- Winnifred Cutout Ballet Flat: Such a cute basic for spring! Or for when the insane Texas weather swings to 75 mid-December! Exclamation point! Now $39.99, from $79.00.
- Drake Quilted Shoulder Bag: Great trendy chain detail, but in a ladylike enough form to make me happy. Tres on sale, from $230 to $139.99.
- Floral Scarf: one of those frippy lightweight scarves us warm-weather Texans can occasionally use; from $69.00 to $39.99